GoPro HERO5 Black 4K Ultra HD Camera Review
We have reviewed this GoPro as it is the camera that we still currently use, even though there are updated versions, we still find this is sufficient for our travel needs and is mostly used by Master G for snorkelling. The GoPro Hero5 is portable, lightweight and easy for kid to use.
The HERO5 Black lets you capture your travel and live experiences giving you the freedom to keep your hands free to create memories that are sure to last a lifetime. This camera is a small compact DSLR that packs as wealth of functions into a tiny package perfect the adventurous photographer.
- The HERO5 is usable with a multitude of harnesses, tripods and other mounting accessories allowing you to keep your hands free to focus on other activities than angling for the best shot.
- Speaking of a true hero, the HERO5 is at the ready to catch your shots right when you need them with voice activation. Control your camera with the ultimate hands-free experience with just the sound of your voice.
- Edit settings, check your photos and trim videos on the go with the HERO5’s 2-inch display touchscreen. The HERO5’s settings and options menus are easy to understand and use in any environment for any skill level. Think of the HERO5 as a smart camera.
- GoPro is famous for creating cameras that are durable in any element. The HERO5 is no exception. Built for all environments, from the snowiest peaks to the most tropical beaches, the HERO5 can withstand depths of up to 33 feet (10 meters) without protective housing. It’s the perfect camera to take along for a fast-paced snowboarding shred or for a more relaxed snorkelling exploration.
- One advantage of sticking with the HERO5 is the level of stabilisation it brings to videos, whether you’re holding it in your hand or using any of the available mounts. Smooth videos that flow frame to frame are one of the HERO5’s best features no matter how bumpy the ride may actually be.
- Pairing your HERO5 with a GoPro Plus subscription will ensure that your photos and videos get uploaded to the cloud from wherever you may be. Footage automatically uploads to the cloud for backup storage and easier editing, sharing and viewing from anywhere in the world.
You can read about a vast array of attachments that can be used with the GoPro Hero5 here.